Watershed Festival Music Concert Stage in Gorge, Washington


Contact the Watershed Team


    Food/Beverage Vendors (Margs, Tacos, etc)
    Interested in being a food/beverage vendor at Watershed 2020? Please email foodvendors@watershedfest.com.

    Craft Vendors (Jewelry, Henna Tattoos, etc)
    Interested in selling your items on site? Apply to be a craft vendor here!


    For Sponsorship opportunities, please contact:


    If you are having any festival pass-related issues (tracking your order, lost your wristband, questions about charges) and you purchased your passes through Front Gate Tickets, please reach out by phone to customer service at 888.512.SHOW (7469) Monday-Friday 9a-9p CT. You can also visit their customer support page here.

    Please note that only Watershedfest.com, Front Gate Tickets and Live Nation are valid ticket outlets for the festival.

Frequently Asked Questions


When can I buy passes & camping?

Camping & festival passes for 2021 are on sale now but supplies are low, buy yours before they sell out!

Where do I buy my passes?

This year passes & camping will be sold on Front Gate Tickets! The ONLY valid places to purchase are Watershedfest.com, FrontGateTickets.com, and LiveNation.com. Any other sites are invalid.

What time will the festival start/end each day?

The daily schedule will be released closer to the festival.

What's a "Shedder"?

Only the greatest group of country fans in the world – our loyal WaterSHED(DERS)!

What will the weather be like?

Average high is 93F and average low is 60F at the end of August. It's typically hot & sunny with a nice steady breeze. Make sure you stake your tent down properly – we get a good gust of wind out there every so often.

And, though it likely goes without saying: sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen!

Can I come on site and sell stuff?

Only approved and licensed vendors are allowed to sell "stuff" on site. Fill out our vendor application form above for your chance to become a vendor!

Is there any public transportation to the Gorge Amphitheatre?

Unfortunately not. The nearest Greyhound stop is about 14 miles away in Quincy and the nearest Amtrak stop is in Wenatchee, 45 miles from the venue.

You can always catch a short flight from Sea-Tac Airport to Pangborn Airport in Wenatchee, where there are a number of rental car options.

I don't want to camp. Can I just commute and park each day?

Sure can! The Gorge Amphitheatre provides ample day parking to patrons at no additional cost.

Need a Sign Language Interpreter?

We are happy to tend to the needs of our ADA patrons. If you'd like a sign language interpreter, all requests must be received at info@watershedfest.com by July 3rd.

Venue/ Festival Site

Are there any restrictions as to what I can bring into the venue?

Attendees are NOT permitted to bring any of the items listen below into the venue:

Any beverages aside from: one (1) 20oz factory sealed bottle of water.
Glass Bottles or Cans
Zoom Lens Cameras
Coolers or Large Bags
Illegal Substances – Yes, this includes marijuana
Laser Pointers
Animals (except service animals)
Recorders (audio or video) Go pros included
Selfie Sticks
Aerosol Cans
Drones - Drones are strictly prohibited from all of the festival grounds as well as campgrounds.
Large chairs

Is that a "no" to bringing in a cooler?

Correct. You may not bring a hard cooler into the venue.

What CAN I bring into the festival?

- Strollers
- Disposable cameras
- Small camera with no detachable zoom lens or flash
- (1) 20 oz factory sealed bottle of water
- Bags 16” x 16” x 8” or smaller
- (1) Small (1 gallon) clear bag of snacks.
- Low-profile chairs, regular lawn chairs, or bag chairs.
- Camel baks (1.5-liter)
- small 6 pack soft sided cooler
- Sunscreen (non-aerosol)

*All containers and bags are subject to inspection.

Can I bring in some snacks and drinks?

Each attendee is permitted to bring one (1) 20oz factory sealed bottle of water and as many snacks as one can fit into a one (1) gallon CLEAR plastic bag.

All other snacks and drinks will be confiscated at the festival gates.

Can I come and go from the festival site each day?

Yes, you are more than welcome to come and go from the festival site each day!

Do you sell alcohol?

Yes we do. Just make sure to bring a valid photo ID!

Are strollers allowed inside the venue?

Yes, strollers are allowed inside the venue, but please note that they are subject to search. You’d be surprised what people try to hide behind the kid!

Can I bring in my medical prescription and/or diabetic insulin inside the venue?

You can, but you must advise the security guard at the gate to avoid confiscation. They will call medics to assist you.

Can I bring in some marijuana?

Recent changes to WA state law regarding marijuana are a little confusing, but the law clearly states that the use AND display of marijuana in public is still illegal. Please respect and obey the law. We will not be permitting marijuana use at Watershed.

Why can't I bring an umbrella?

Because they are a crowd nuisance and a poking hazard that obscure the view of the people behind them.

What is the restroom situation?

There are plentiful port-a-johns and hand washing stations on site for General Admission patrons. For VIP Club members and box seat holders, air-conditioned, flushable restrooms are provided.

Do you have ATMs?

You bet your bottom dollar we do!

Is there a First Aid Station/Medic on site?

Sure is. Please ask any staff member and they will point you in the right direction.

Do you sell sunscreen on site?

You can find sunscreen and other necessities at the campground General Store and in The Gorge venue store.

Where can I park overnight?

There is no overnight parking allowed in any parking lot. To leave your car overnight at the Gorge, you’ll need to buy a camping pass for it and park it in the campground. We do not have separate overnight parking. If you don’t want to leave your car in the campground, we suggest looking for overnight parking in Vantage, Ephrata, Quincy, and Ellensburg.

Can I bring my own chair into the venue?

You can bring a low-profile beach style chair. The seat should be no more than 9” off the ground and it should not have a high back. Lawn chairs will also be available for rent at the venue.


When can I buy my festival passes?

Camping & festival passes for 2021 are on sale now but supplies are low, buy yours before they sell out!

What is Front Gate Tickets?

This year passes & camping will be sold on Front Gate Tickets! The ONLY valid places to purchase are Watershedfest.com, FrontGateTickets.com, and LiveNation.com. Any other sites are invalid.

How many tickets am I allowed to purchase?

You may buy up to 6 passes per household.

For camping you can purchase 6 Standards or Easy Camping sites OR 2 sites in Big Rig, Premiere, Oasis, Safari or Terrace.

When will I receive my festival wristband?

Wristbands will be shipped approximately 4/5 weeks prior to the festival. Stay tuned to our website and social media. We'll give fans a shout when wristbands are being shipped.

What happens if I lose or break my wristband?

We cannot replace any lost or broken wristbands for any reason. When you receive your wristband in the mail, please be sure to put it in a safe spot. Do not tamper with it or try it on, as these wristbands do not loosen once tightened.

Can I slide off my wristband and give it to someone else to use?

No, your wristband needs to be on tight enough that it does not slide off and is good for you and only you. Wristbands that have been tampered with will be void and lost wristbands cannot be replaced for any reason.

I need to pick up my passes at Will Call. Where is it?

Will call is at the Box Office located just north of the Gorge main entrance. Box Office hours will be announced closer to the event.

I saw someone selling print-at-home tickets. Are they "legit"?

Nope. There are no print-at-home options for this show and ALL festival passes are wristbands only.

Be wary when buying passes anywhere other than the official Front Gate Tickets website or Live Nation. We see our fair share of forgeries and bad tickets, and they will not get you into the festival.

Do I need to buy my child a pass for Watershed?

All children 2 and under are free! Otherwise, yes.


When can I buy my camping pass?

Camping & festival passes are on sale now but supplies are low, buy yours before they sell out!

Where do I buy camping passes?

This year passes & camping will be sold on Front Gate Tickets! The ONLY valid places to purchase are Watershedfest.com, FrontGateTickets.com, and LiveNation.com. Any other sites are invalid.

Can I bring a golf cart with me?

No, no personal motorized vehicles (golf carts, segways, scooters, etc) are allowed in the campgrounds.

Are there showers in the campgrounds and do they cost anything?

Hot and cold showers are available and are free. Showers in Standard Camping are located in the Pivot. Separate shower facilities are provided within other campgrounds.

Is there ADA Camping available?

Sure is! There is a designated ADA camping section available to those with current, valid disability placards or plates. Spaces are allocated on a first come, first served basis. For more information, check out the ADA camping section at WatershedFest.com/Camping.

Is alcohol allowed in the campgrounds?

As long as you are of age, alcohol is permitted within the confines of your individual campsite. No open containers or alcohol consumption is permitted in public areas or on roads.

I want to camp next to my friends. Can I reserve a campsite for them?

Camping sites are allocated as patrons arrive. Spaces cannot be held or reserved for any reason. If you would like to camp next to your friends, you will all need to arrive together. There is no way around this.

I have a camper. Which campground should I choose?

Campers/Trailers/Motorhomes are welcome in most camping areas with the exception of Oasis, Easy Camping, and Safari. However, PREMIER, TERRACE, and BIG RIG are better suited to larger vehicles (Class A and larger Class C for example).

Do I need a festival wristband in order to camp?

Yes, everyone must have a festival wristband (in addition to a per-vehicle camping pass) in order to enter campground areas.

Is there a general store on property where I can pick up a few items?

Yes. The store has a wide variety of beer, soft drinks and snacks, and some of those little necessities you may have forgotten, such as sunscreen, basic toiletries, etc. The General Store is located close to GATE D.

How many people can I have at my campsite?

We allow as many people as can comfortably fit within the confines of your designated site. Our only exception to that rule is for Terrace Camping – for which the max occupancy per site is 6.

Can I bring my dog with me?

No*. Please leave Fido and all other pets at home. If we see an animal in a car or running around the campgrounds unattended, we will alert the authorities and your pet(s) may be taken to a shelter for their own welfare. All vehicles are subject to search. You may be subject to prosecution for cruelty to animals.

*SERVICE ANIMALS are allowed.

What do I do with my car if I'm staying with friends who are camping?

All vehicles will need to purchase a camping pass in order to park overnight.

Are passes sold per person or vehicle?

Per vehicle!

Is there re-entry in the campgrounds?

There are re-entry privileges for vehicles in the campground, but please keep in mind that someone might park or encroach on your spot while you’re gone, and the venue wouldn’t be held responsible. Additionally, you may experience lengthy delays if you leave/return during high traffic time periods (especially on Thursday and Friday). Please get a re-entry pass from the staff before you leave the campground.

My festival wristband is at Will Call. Will I be able to enter the campground without it?

You can stop at the box office to pick up your festival wristband at will call before heading over to the campground. If you arrive outside of box office hours, you’ll be let into the campground if you bring a printout of your order confirmation (as long as you also have a camping pass for your vehicle).

My camping pass is at Will Call. Where do I go to pick it up so I can enter?

Will Call for camping passes will be at the campground entrance 24 hours a day.

Can I have a campfire? What about a barbecue?

No charcoal or open fires are permitted. Small camp stoves and small propane barbecues are okay.

What are quiet hours?

Campground quiet hours are 2AM-8AM daily.

Do you have electric/ water hookups for RVs?

There are no electrical or water hookups for RVs in the campground, but a pump out truck is available to campers upon request (for a fee.)